Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Huracán, Argentina, Writing, in that order. Aiming to write the first latin-american novel in Japan. If you smiled while reading my works, I won 😊 Find me on Instagram! @shuloxwrites
Jun 25, 2023
To:Pernodi
Of course, even the toughest guy would be scared of being surrounded like that. It's convenient for her not to bee anxious if they have to break into a palace
Aldo is great! Sure he will have his own profit out of this, but still a very supporting lad.
I got some serious Nao resemblances on that nervous Chiyo scene, glad for her it was short.
Breaking into the royal palace? My Mistborn reader soul tells me they could infiltrate together as a couple 👀 would love too see that for sure
So the strange spreadsheet-hater entity that brought Kyle there is actually not letting him communicate. Poor guy, trapped in a 50x50cm box with no chance of doing nothing
Daichi best boy!!! I loved such a beautiful interaction with just friends having fun.
Also since that tune Haru remembered I'm really alert for any clues that could relate them. Craving to see next chapter!
To:Kitsune
Thanks for your words Kit! Now he will surely do better, but this story is far from ending yet 👀
To:Kaisei
Will ask him for one if he has time 😅
He can be supportive in his own way, despite his obsession with tactics and plays 😆
To:chihaya
IT IS!
Jun 24, 2023
To:minatika
I'm really glad you liked it ❤️ Of course, if elves and cat boys can use some help from Claire, they definitely could too. Hope you like what's to come!
Yayyy thanks for your comment! This is far from ending but this was a really important chapter. Also, I don't know if you noticed but try spotting some certain words before the "I love you". It's a little wink but I wanted to thank you for the artwork by putting it in an important scene for me ❤️
I love his dad already, he is the Bilardo of band scouts!
Poor Valdo, no one believes some girl jumped off a building. It actually makes sense 😆
As a recommendation, I would try to be more creative at descriptive lines. You use a lot of "X did this, Y does that" like it is the script of a play. Then, it's alright
I would LOVE to see you write a story and tell about the catn'ts, would be adorable 😍
To:Shulox
Also I meant when Claire is around, so many characters making my heart leap 😁
Human version cat boy (or catn't for better understanding). He looks like a really nice boy both in human and cat world, even willing to go that further for Mia. Such a cute!
And Jun seems to be flustered when Mia is around. I wonder what his little heart is feeling 🤭
Oh but now that cliffhanger leaves me intrigued. Hope it's not that bad, Mia is a sunshine 🥺