Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Huracán, Argentina, Writing, in that order. Aiming to write the first latin-american novel in Japan. If you smiled while reading my works, I won 😊 Find me on Instagram! @shuloxwrites
Jun 23, 2023
To:ryba
Then you will enjoy what's coming 🤭
Jun 22, 2023
To:minatika
You are going to put me in a tight spot when I have to choose a team for Mia's hand, and I don't want to let the other one down 😭 but that happens when both characters are great, just hoping the loser doesn't have his heart too broken
Oh how lovely, he wants to find the cute voice! hope he has luck!
To:Feristah
Thanks a lot for your feedback and also for your extended comment! You will never disturb me, in fact I loved reading people that likes my work. I try to maintain a descriptive narration, where it is sports or ambience or feelings, though I'm sometimes limited by the chapter word recommended limit. I'm glad you liked that. I understand you, so I'll make a list of the only relevant names: Takashi Ueda --> MC Jun Nakamura --> Best Friend 1 Hiroshi Nakata --> Best Friend 2 Coach Shiraito --> Coach (duh) Kenjiro Watanabe --> Captain and best player
The rest of names are just filling or less-relevant characters.
To:Katsuhito
Sergio Ramos? He was prime Pepe there, about to jump and kick his face 😆
I'm really enjoying your story, and I'm glad other writers enjoy mine too. Hoping to see more!
To:Kitsune
I call it hand-egg too 😆 never played but seems fun
Books, anime, novels and football, Haruki was being literally me, but then she said GIRLS HAHAHAHAHA father-san was about to destroy our poor guy 😭 AND THEN HE STOOD UP TO HIM, I WAS LITERALLY CELEBRATING. Amazing chapter!
Thanks a lot! I took advantage of the fact that as long as the narration is focused on the ML, it could be omniscient. I'm much better at writing in 3rd person, I feel it gives more freedom
Wow so many happened here! So our boy Toren will be Jun's rival, I was not expecting that AT ALL. Too bad they get segregated, how in the world would someone not appreciate a cat boy? 😡
Also poor Jun, he feels guilty now 😭 I feel it for him, hope he can somehow fix this situation
You are just pampering yourself by praising the foxes 😆
That's nice to hear. I personally think football has a ton of beautiful principles and values so beautiful that it's nice to grow up with it, despite some violent moments that happen everywhere. Still, you played football like ⚽ or like 🏈?
To:kazesenken
Inari just can't give encouragement without roasting 😆
I like the chemistry between the group of friends, they just get along together soooo well. And we have ourselves a second meeting now 👀
MAKE ME, my heart took a leap in that part 😆 come on Emma, show him what you got!
Loved Chihiro, she is a very lovely person. Despite their fears, they are putting a very charming story so far, hope to see more development!
To:Steward McOy
I know, right? But there's always time to catch up. Hope to see you around!