Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 19, 2021
To:Shady
Haha that’s amazing, I seriously hadn’t even noticed that, and yes I plan on bringing May in as a more central piece and giving flashbacks, whether it’s later on in this story or in a future volume of the story. And I’m excited to have you along for the ride!!
That “Greater Intimidation” part had me rolling😂Uncle is the best
That “like a beat boxer taking their tongue out” was amazing, I don’t know if it’s weird to admit this but I can totally picture that sound and image😂
George do be stunning people doe
UNCLE!!! This man is a legend in the making, I can feel it
To:Gurg
Haha yeah it’s a bonus chapter from Cat’s Hour, a secret ending if you will
Romeo about to go on a rampage, I’m so hyped😂
Jul 18, 2021
To:Makech
Thank you!! I didn’t want to do that to the cats, I promise😭it was just the best way to raise the stakes of the fight scene for me, little to no cat murder in the coming chapters I promise
To:sujinphilip
YOU DA BEST!!! NEW CHAPTER IN TWO DAYS!! I can't promise that it'll be quite as action packed but I can promise you that it will be just as interesting😆
To:Arashi Sensei
Thank you! It’s been a few chapters coming but things are finally starting to get going!!
To:SauceGodElite
Yes, a weird quirk but I feel like characters have to have some strange quality like real people do to make them relatable lol
Hahah maybe I'll have to do that, I'm not opposed to a spin-off in the future
Just started reading now and I am hooked, I’m finally starting to get into everyone’s stories when I have free time from writing and this is one I’m excited to catch up on! This chapter reveals just enough to leave the reader wanting more but not enough for us to know enough about what’s going on to be satisfied and stop reading, great stuff really!
Comments like these are what help me keep the motivation to write😭🙏thank you so much, I don’t know much about baseball either (I quit halfway through my only season of teeball as a kid) but I did what I could with my limited knowledge. I’m so happy to have you along for the ride and I hope you’ll continue to read and let me know what you think🙏🙏
Thank you!! I promise the story only gets better from here so keep on reading and you won’t be disappointed! Chapter 4 comes out tonight and it should be a doozy.