Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
If my novel gets more than ten thousand views, I'll write something embarrassing here.
Jan 29, 2022
To:ocrali
Oh yeah, there was something similar to chimbatzees in 'Ramayana: The Legend of Prince Rama'.
Love all the 'Initial D' references.
Find what
OH MY GOD! I never realised that 'God' upside down and backwards was 'poG'.
WHAT did you watch?
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
Pandas?
Dinnertime approaches in a few hours.
It's Saturday today.
It's what.
My day was good.
Would the flying chimpanzee have wings like an angel's or a bat's?
Jan 28, 2022
F
Jan 26, 2022
This raises more questions than the 'Cars' movies.
Dec 26, 2021
To:Momentie
Thanks for reading! I'm glad you liked the group dynamics. That's something that I got more criticism for than anything else and I've been trying to work on it. And I'll try to write children who sound more like children from now on 😅. Thanks for the feedback!