Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
there is a world in which i'm useful and if there isn't then i'll just write one!
Jul 05, 2022
To:TheGrompFather
Aaaaa, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I hope you read further and really get to experience these characters ❤️
Jul 02, 2022
To:Nellien
I'm glad you're happy with the direction; I will say you're very good at picking up the little hints I put out here and there which makes me really happy ❤️ Like Sakura's sus framing of the date, etc. But yeah, although there will be twists and turns, I don't want to completely throw everyone for a loop, it is a nice slice of life romance at its core!
To:Deleted User
I can feel it too
Jul 01, 2022
I'm still not 100% right now but I had this one ready so I thought I'd post it for all of you anyway, even if there won't be another upload immediately after ❤️
Jun 29, 2022
Hi friends and precious readers! Unfortunately, I have come down with covid and despite my best efforts to continue writing, I just don't think I can produce the quality right now that I'm happy with at the moment. Because of this, I will be taking a minor break from posting daily chapters in order to get some rest so I can come back and continue this story better than ever! This part is so important to me, I know many of you are waiting to see how it all pans out as much as I am, so I'm extremely excited for you to see what is in store. I should only be gone for a few days hopefully! I shall see you soon ❤️
I am all for this Chika x Sakura ship 😂 Also yessssss, another Aria watcher! You have indeed discovered where that reference is from ❤️
To:Dave Mania
It goes by so fast! It feels like it's been no time at all! I'm glad you've stuck around thusfar 😍
Jun 28, 2022
To:Liber Mercury
Aaaaaaaaa
To:WALKER
Don't out Akira like that
Me too!
Aaaaaaaah "peak" is too high praise 😭 Dying right now! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter, there's been a lot of build-up to this, lots of little hints thrown here and there and I was happy to finally be able to write this part!
I love the way she interacts with Akira, it's like a logic battle
We love Sakura!
Thank you so much! This comment just made my day; I'm so glad you enjoy reading these characters. When I hear someone say that they can see it all play out or they can see it in a manga form, that just makes me feel as if I've succeeded in my vision for all this, so thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy!
Jun 27, 2022
Wait a minute