Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Lover of banter, quips, and characters I probably shouldn’t be attached to.
Nice to meet ya! ♡
Jul 02, 2022
To:Katsuhito
You're too kind, thank you so much!! Yes, Daichi is definitely a major jerk it's okay. It makes me so happy that you enjoyed the chapter and my writing. ❤
Your enthusiasm fills me with determination to write the next chapter! 🥰
Thank you for reading and commenting, Katsuhito! 💕
Jul 01, 2022
I used to live in a place near the ocean and those views can really convince even the most stubborn of people! I did remember though when I went to the Grand Canyon, that a lot of the people who live there take the view for granted over time. I think it's probably human nature unless one makes a conscious effort to appreciate what you have. 😊
Thanks for another great chapter!! 💕
So nice to see some insight into her relationship with Lise. Also interesting about Sara wanting to play music with her, I wonder if she will allow her to or not given her stance about anyone but Lise doing so. Guess I will find out as time goes on!
Another lovely chapter! ♡
Makoto definitely did the honorable thing. ^^ You're right, that goldfish is so relieved to be in his bowl right now.
Jun 30, 2022
Such a cliffhanger! Let's hope the newcomer is friendly. 😅
To:Deleted User
Thank you! It will be a journey for him for sure. ❤
I've worked at a café before but never on an island! I think I would have liked it much better on an island for sure!
I keep getting more attached to the characters with every chapter! I hope that bike will hold up on the mountain ride!!
To:Armorien
Haha, Kimiko is definitely unique. ^^
Thank you for reading! ❤️
To:Yati
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Being content is a good thing! That is why "living in interesting times" is typically a curse. 😅 But of course, he has his own life experiences that led him to believe this as well. (They really are so obvious aren't they? 😆)
Thank you for reading and commenting! 🥰
What a fight! It seems like there is more conflict in the classroom than first met the eye. I wonder how Azama will work to get everyone to see eye to eye, or will he? I like the new cover btw!
Hope you're doing well! 😊
What an opening! I felt like I was given a lot of context in such an interesting way. A hierarchy like that in prison is something I'm sure happens in the real world as well, which makes it feel that much more believable. The way that you've delivered this also makes me quite curious about other aspects of these characters and the world you've created.
I enjoyed reading this chapter quite a lot. Thanks for sharing! 😊
Jun 29, 2022
I'm glad you found it funny!!
And yes I also imagine that Kimiko was a cutie. 🥰
Let's hope for the best for them! ^^
Makoto loves to make things more interesting, that's for sure.
Thank you for commenting, you're always so funny! 😊
Jun 28, 2022
I'm always a sucker for stories that are involved with the sea. ^^ The main character is very likable from the start as well. 😊
Oh my gosh what a charming chapter, I kept smiling the whole way! Two plot twists in one go too! Hehe 😁