Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A mere traveler into anime/manga's world and writer here to offer you an original novel.
"Chaos' Game" was my first work here; a story focusing on a gang of seven members, as many antiheroes.
Enjoy the journey!
Sep 30, 2026
I yearn to give roaming monsters the order to eat Seren
To:Mara
Yeah;;;;; gdi this one is so clearlya bot,,,,,, can't even get mad at me. Poor thing
To:PaulaHurst
Wow! I just finished reading your message and I have to say, the potential here is incredible. As a writer, I have already so many ideas to help you improve your scam. Reach out to me on ◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️: moon_scams_the_scammers
Nehheh :honeysmug:
Sep 29, 2026
So now it becomes MiriamxSolveigxIsolde. Damn it Solveig, circled by two doms
Solveig discovering little by little that she's a BL enjoyer
So now we have a confirmation of who is the dom in MiriamxSolveig
FUCKIN SAY IT MIRIAM!!! STUFF THIS FOOD IN YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S GODDAMN MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGGGGGGGGH. MAKE HER EAT IT ALL AND BEG FORGIVENESS
Wait that's so horrible actually... Solveig lost her uncle nyoo;;;;;; 😭 she'll be seeing this statue everyday;;;;; *hugs her*
Yaayy!!! Congrats for finishing! And I can finally read mwuahaah
HAHAHAHAHAAH waited for this chapter 🤣😂🤣 Polishing gemstones.... Wielding the scepter ... Holy shit Osha🤣
(Always) *purrs from your couch*
I'm predicting Miriam and Solveig are going to become the best besties ever
To:obliviousbushtit
Bahaha itoki no rush And I'm here to see Solveig be put in 🍿
I'M HEEEERREEE YAAAY