Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A mere traveler into anime/manga's world and writer here to offer you an original novel.
"Chaos' Game" was my first work here; a story focusing on a gang of seven members, as many antiheroes.
Enjoy the journey!
Sep 28, 2026
To:Mara
Too many;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
To:Kitsune
Holy gramps saved him from a dumb death. I like that hope(theory) btw.
That hurt my moonish heart.... I really hoped with him that someone would answer him. That he'd be offered a sign, if only from one of them. Topaz and Moon hoped for a miracle. Topaz and Moon were crushed by life and an author called Lolitroy.
Teehee (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Awawa. Back to reading and this chapter sure is a terrible slap for Topaz. I like how your characters are all so pathetically human
[angrydoggoattackingcabbages]
Sep 27, 2026
I'm so glad I finished in time! Gdi. Thanks for those who'll read to the end, I hope that you'll enjoy the story just like I enjoyed crafting it Tragic Hero they say? Tragic Hero we have
Di End~ .°⚝
And for this chapter and the next one which will be the last, the OST is: KERNEL HEARTS OST : "Lumière" (Patterns) | https://youtu.be/iMTo1lWPTaw?si=TvJ3wKXx7pBeTj5h
For the little anecdote, this one song was posted like two weeks ago. I was super happy to listen it, see it fits as hell for the last chapters. And thus close the story listening to a song of Patterns when my "theme song" for the novel is another Pattern song (Forgiveness)
A bit of niom music: Polaris (Raon's cover)| https://youtu.be/44FO74gOrS8?si=WrMz9MBtRmMdarVY ✨
Wouuuh. Ok. OST gdi: Morobito (Mirai Kodai Orchestra) | https://youtu.be/Lr10x9KSauk?si=LX3Z-UWv5Gdx0wri
To:obliviousbushtit
pnpkngprknggvfb
Unofficial OST: Koukyoushi Gehena 1St-Mov.: Mephistopheles | https://youtu.be/BXttIfh2jFc?si=G6KakUY3Q-YCzrrO (Tbh Xantas's theme be like)
1 HOUR 23 MINUTES LEFT LESGOGOGGG
Peak unofficial OST: Takt of Heroes | https://youtu.be/LX_p8-HPCn8?si=fW5KBkB0dkhS1X82 Also tbh for the last parts: Batsubyou (Weigh Anchor), Raon's cover | https://youtu.be/ih3M4WaXSY0?si=He_FheQ27SdHZwSR
Nehehheehhehehehhe