Moon

Moon

A mere traveler into anime/manga's world and writer here to offer you an original novel.

"Chaos' Game" was my first work here; a story focusing on a gang of seven members, as many antiheroes.

Enjoy the journey!

registered at: Jun 20, 2022
MyAnimeList iconMyAnimeList icon
Roles
  • Author
  • Artist
  • Badge

    badge-silver

    silver
    Achievements







    Sep 29, 2026

    That was. Really a nice story despite the usual rush :P

    I think the best parts (for me, at least) were the very beginning and the hug at the climax. The latter for obvious fangirlism reasons. The first because I was genuinely gripped by the way the first chapter ended shifting the tone to smth so sad... Telling us about Stormy's death. And it was even more brilliant given the sarcastic/comedy/light-hearted tone it began with. Peak.

    The characters have well-diversified personalities, and while I don't really understand the Primordial Saintess (not lot about her, maybe me not focused enough etc,) which I never fully understood what her character was about. I think at one moment I thought she was Lou. Anyway! Loved that you focused on how every character in the party is broken, and the idea that they should fix themselves, or how hope to fix the world? I don't especially like Topaz but he was nicely built. And that moment in the forest where he bade farewell to his loved ones was horrid..... So sad. Hate. HATE THE AHTORRIDAHH. Ahem. I mean. Yeah. Alpherson had a crazy lore actually gdi. And, thinking about it, I think I'm just sad, that I would've killed to hear his thoughts about it, like. Crudely. An Alpherson outburst. As for Frell, loved his development. His regrets, the wounds, the loneliness, the smugness, and always trying to make dirty jokes with Pebble. Pebble herself is a very noice MC too. Mimi is my cutie. Stormy was Pebble's Himmel. Niom.

    I also like the idea you played with all along, that hope can lead to good or bad outcomes depending who/how it's used.
    'Would've loved the scene, or the moment following the hug swallowing evilness to get longer but I def get the race at the end

    Overall, a nice bittersweet story about mending your broken friends. I will miss the milkshakes&straws battles (top fav moments) :honey_starry: :bee_wheart:

    icon-reaction-1
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-2
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-3
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-4
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-5
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-6
    Loading...
    2
    temp cover 3
    The Cynical Saintess's Guide to Fabricating Heroes
    Chapter:27