Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 11, 2026
To:Mario Nakano 64
same letter count same starting letter
To:Moon
:flush: :astolfoblush: :dorolemon: :uwublush: :jailimpact:
To:Gemini Daydream
good. leave
altman wet dream
diluc on c.ai is real we're married ur just jealous and mid this strotuyy story* sucks
To:Mara
I KNOW AHHHH
sammy silvi sybill the Similar names and them having the same dialogue pattern makes them hard to differentiate but it is the cross i must bear
To:Sut02
I'm gonna be real, I don't think that's the norm unless you mean light novels and/or translations
Aug 10, 2026
why didnt he keep the armor on
all women are lesbians they do it for attention
this chapter made me wanna shower
and then he gets isekaid into the real world
I Don't Want to be Fixed!!!! and I Won't be Exploited in this Life!!!! are the recs under this chapter the other one is a NSFW naruto fanfic idk seems fitting
oh nice, a good old dark lord
kinda want him to join and become the group's pack mule tbh