Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 07, 2026
I am that woman's husband
If I drank a glass of water for every exclamation point in this chapter id die of water poisoning
keme kem ke k nk ink wink twink
I was gonna say hanwi is speciesist and that's mean, but all things considered..... fair tbh
I'm ngl i have no idea what a bird's call echoing over water means
Is it a bird's call while someone is UNDER water? there have been a few instances where figures of speech kinda take me out of the story because they don't make sense on closer inspection but this one broke me. I'm wondering if it is a language barrier thing
To:Kaijukid1001
OOPS thank you for flagging that, fixed
To:MonsterGirlMarie
I'm glad to hear, I'm always wondering if the sequence makes sense or is just schizo nonsense
yeah no I like everything but the way the quadraplegic blind shtick is being handled
what was the point of that if he was going to be "acting like a normal person" 6 chapters in? not to mention half the stuff he's doing makes no sense since he's seeing through kraaz's eyes, unless I'm mistaken? either way, it makes disability functionally irrelevant at best unless kraaz dies/gets taken away or something
ok but wouldn't aiming while seeing thru kraaz be extremely disorienting
To:Kitsune
very birdlike... idk once i get to this my headcanon will be that she hears vibrations death of the author
well, kraaz is lucky bayu hasnt seen frieren
on one hand I'm liking this a lot so far, but on the othrr I'm a bit conflicted about the slowly becomes able bodied gimmick.. idk,,,,
is bro gonna be dororo 2
ok dicey concept but the writing was p nice let's see where this goes
where are her ears if they are inside her head does she hear vibrations like turtles
To:Mara
If you think about it, I never mentioned kingdoms aside from ancient times, and they talk about city states it kinda sucks that med europe feudalism is the default to the point that I might have to state "there are no monarchies" outright instead of implying it but i'll go edit ig :bocchiemoji: