Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 13, 2026
To:Soulwriter861
how is he gonna rizz her then...
other things are burning also sayane getting isekaid³
Aug 12, 2026
that's probably the longest prufuck comment I've seen and somehow it's so fitting given the context
To:Moon
u just want me to write porn
HAHAHAHAHA (my god of lust is also a furry... holy shit hf is truly a hivemind)
something else was also erect
The origin story is cute but I feel like another cue other than "he remembered" would help ground the scene a bit better. In general i feel like the lack of transitions makes the story disorienting so there's several passages I had to reread to know how tf they got from point A to B, though the constant 2-3 word dentence fragment paragraphs don't help, but the latter is just a stylistic choice I'm not fond of rather than feedback per se
why is every sentence a paragraph and why is everything double spaced
so nona is the target audience for the seashorse merman romances amazon keeps threatening me with...
I wonder if the merman will show up again D: tbh I was half expecting one to join them, but then again they'd have to carry him around unless it was like monster musume where the mermaid uses a wheelchair out of water
me when my endearing flaw is a disability...
Aug 11, 2026
To:Mario Nakano 64
funny
same letter count same starting letter
:flush: :astolfoblush: :dorolemon: :uwublush: :jailimpact:
To:Gemini Daydream
good. leave
altman wet dream