Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My contact email: [email protected]
Feb 14, 2023
To:SkeletonIdiot
I was about to write his full description in chapter 3 but he is about the same size as a Pepsi can. Also a warning, this is not going to end well. It is drama and tragedy. Well, that is if you decide to continue to read.
Feb 13, 2023
Thanks
Why do I get the feeling that the captain's chainmail beard and Hugo the first mate will use some cheats to win?
Feb 10, 2023
To:Vforest
Yeah, I like this cover a little bit better than the previous one. Yeah, Goblins in my world is a bit different they start as goblin >gobliman>orc>behemoth.
Feb 08, 2023
No problem, I was generating some pictures for inspiration for my story and one popped up resembling Mr. Arno in my head, so, I decided to show you.
Miss Erika let me tell you why Mr.Arno is so angry because Craig jumped him. Craig and simp army.
Feb 07, 2023
To:Dracors
Yeah, too bad there was no curtain goblin-hating adventurer nearby. That could have ended differently.
Feb 05, 2023
Hey! What's up, Hans? Just wanted to say that I like your story, and also I am looking for a new friend. How about a read for read follows for follow? I know, I know nobody got time for that but I will still read your story and follow it regardless. Cheers!
Feb 03, 2023
Oh no, she is one of the flat-earth people. Run Mr. Arno run.
Uh boy, this question will be answered later on, in a few more chapters later. but yeah, Martin's party is a strong one. He is one of the better ones.
Feb 02, 2023
To:yamadamor
Yeah, I mean it's not the best story but some people like some don't.
Feb 01, 2023
Lol running into a brick wall, what did you think will happen? Yes, it was an awful idea to do.
Jan 31, 2023
I have to confess, I write using google translate. English is not my strong suit. but will look into it. Oh and the way Bill talks is on purpose. He was in solitude for many years so he talk like a caveman. uga buga
Jan 30, 2023
Yeah, you're the first commenter on this chapter, you deserved a title. I wrote down your name on this chapter as a sign for the win.
Hmm, who could he be, I wonder?