Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cuddle-Fish.
Jul 24, 2023
Glad Keith sees it as a learning experience, instead of letting it pull him down.
To:Pernodi
No problem. The other commenters didn't catch it either, so don't worry. If there were a couple more pargraphs, or the two sentences were in different chapters, I might not have noticed it either.
Jul 23, 2023
Panic!
Okay, slight comment here before reading on. How come Elegast asks what mana is, then says that there is no mana nullification barrier like he knows it for a fact?
Better luck next time Oliver.
Yay, the plot thickens. Finally some info on the mark.
Will be interesting to see if anyone recognizes it as an existing melody. If so, Haru might have heard it before, or Grace has other means of getting experiences from the outside world. Either way, very intriguing.
Jul 22, 2023
"Senior Takumi senior" and the 'drink' dialog/exchange are a little weird. Otherwise pretty easy to follow.
Jul 21, 2023
Ah, now we are getting somewhere...
This isn't even an isekai, how dare you go full OP protagonist?!
First game and he can't even play... well, as long as he doesn't drop out like Alex, it can only go up from here.
To:Natius
Sure, no problem.
(I just didn't quite know how to interpret the emoji alone, since you didn't add a reply. Just wanted to do some damage control/prevention. Had the feeling that some of my earlier comments had been a bit too critical.)
Man, that start with the spy style sunglasses and tailing. Glad to see Akane likes Masaki's track... and maybe him too.
Ah don't get me wrong, it's better than the early chapters that were translated. I am also not a native speaker, so maybe it's my problem, but I don't get this impression on most of the more popular novels I follow. Sometimes a word or sentence just feels a bit off to me.
Please don't get discuraged from my comments. Get a second or third opinion before making any big changes. Maybe it is just me not vibing with your writing style. It could even just be the present tense that is throwing me off here and there.
Jul 19, 2023
Haru: This is incredible. I know soccer. Grace: Show me.