Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cuddle-Fish.
Jul 12, 2023
So has Keith been officially boyfriend-zoned?
Wanted to say "Be water my friend.", but water doesn't write webnovels, does it?
Jul 11, 2023
No use for a tinfoil hat if the chip is already in your brain... Receptionist got her priorities straight, gotta respect that.
Nice cliffhanger, and great childhood friend.
A bit like "the singularity ruined by lawyers", but without the singularity, just the chip implants I guess. Going by the chapter titles, we'll spend a couple chapters in the 'real world', might as well get used to it before it goes LitRPG. Though the 'real world' seems pretty trippy already-
I think you should change the "make love with both your hands" into "make a heart shape with both your hands" or something.
Jul 10, 2023
Gotta keep those results comming in.
He'd better be a married, ace soccer player and up and coming rockstar when his parents return...
In his dreams.
Tonikawa disagrees. No handholding before marriage.
Not gonna lie, I am with the Smash Bros crew.
Jul 09, 2023
So... stir-fried Unicorn?
Jul 08, 2023
Those attack names.
Time for some answers then, I guess...
I didn't read the original temporary ending, but I really like this one. Good job. The highlight for me were all the references, even if I guessed some of them wrong. There is indeed a lot of love for the genre and it shows.
So like... a blue mage?
Poor Virginia deserves better.
Poor admin got "Electric soldier Porygon"'ed.