Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I edit! You can check my website for more details.
Jul 14, 2023
Yeah, there we go, there's Jessica, this was a nice change of pace. :)
But whoa there....Keith showing off his inexperience! What is he saying to Jessica hahahahaha, you can't say those things!!!
I still find it super hilarious that Keith can just tell right off the bat how tall people are.
I think what's kind of a shame is you do kind of miss out on opportunities during like the ending scene here to have a moment to build a relationship with Keith and Jessica. I feel like she's been absent and we've only seen her maybe 2-3 times in 16 chapters. I think maybe reworking where she is in the plot could be helpful to reminding us that she's around. :(
This has become a slice of life anime.
I never sprinted to class. If I was late, I just walked in late....what's the hurry you're just a freshman...
Jessica seems real down to earth. Ugh, it's just a shame that their interactions so far are basically all over text!!!
I thought the dad was about to hand the beatdown to Keith but actually it's the mom that runs this household...
I can't wait for Keith to start chatting with her again too....it feels like it's been a good maybe 5-6 chapters since they last spoke and all of Keith's interactions have just been in his head haha
Kinda impressive that Keith can just tell what heights the characters are just at a glance hahaha, I'm terrible at that.
Kinda curious that he kept referring to Sean as senior though, I never did that in school.....is this in the US?
Hahaha, brudda....
I think the narration of the monologue could've been a bit less melodramatic, but again, I like the idea behind it. I wish there was more interaction with a couple of the other characters but I'm sure we'll see that later. :)
Whoa whoa whoa, that's a little harsh of Keith. I think that spiral could have been paced a bit better, but I do like the arc of him realizing that he had perhaps been a bit overconfident and naive.
I think there are times where I feel like you're thinking too much of sticking to the prompt, I felt like the lines where Keith was thinking about Jessica felt a little out of place, almost to remind us that she existed in the story. It's fine if we just stick to basketball for now. :) Keep us focused!
Power Forward really got my BL senses tingling to be honest....I love a good bromance between Keith and Carlos! <3 <3 <3
Nice! We need more men who have a nose for BL!!!! Wonder if Megu is doing this for Kasumi's safety or whether he's envious that Kasumi spends so much time with someone else...
The overaction by Keith hahaha, they just got to know each other, it's too soon to even be good friends yet! Take it slowly Keith. :)
I find it kind of funny that she was so receptive to learning about basketball, I feel like I would've tuned out so quickly to someone blabbering at me the first time we met haha