Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I edit! You can check my website for more details.
Jul 14, 2023
Now that Kei's been outed as a gamer, now we have to ask the all important question....does Koyori discriminate against gamers?
To:Kitsune
I think that's kind of what I keep as headcanon for myself, that the old man was a transmigrant sent by the goddess during another time, but I honestly didn't give it too much thought. I'm sure there are other more silly explanations out there.
Yeah that one was the most improvised of them all I think. I kind of just wrote the description of the sand and realized I had kind of just walked into it.
Ooooh, well maybe Fumiko was fake sleeping the whole time!
I love Claire's entrance and attire. I am mad scientist. So cool!
And ooph, Jun passed out from a mixture of exhaustion and happiness. Honestly that's usually a pretty pleasant sleep, I know the last time that happened to me I did 16 hours hahaha
Whoa the love triangle is in full force now?! Honestly, Sumi does seem like the healthier option...
Some real first world problems that Naruse is experiencing...
Ichika does remind me of this otaku from an anime but the name is completely escaping me right now....but it didn't end well for the otaku in that story because she kind of just pushed the envelope of revenge too hard....
Oh it was probably not an anime it was the manga Oni Master Kurosawa!
Man, this reminds me of those Korean dramas where people just get absolutely piled on by the school...
Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, I hate it when people bully and are mean to others under some pretext of "justice" and "oh but actions have consequences." Good on Stan for being a stand up guy. :/
To:Lucid Levia
I was probably watching a Kdrama when I wrote this scene hahaha, queue the melodramatic lyrical Korean song......
Wow those girls are meanies WTF!!! This is like Mean Girls but in college... :[
Why is Jessica getting picked on so much? D:
Wow, Tony, completely socially illiterate! >:( Get outta here!
Ooooh I like the idea that you need to have a clear/vivid transposition of the imaginary to the real. What happens if someone messes up your thought process, does the magic kinda just falter? Can you produce some weird things if someone says "pig" and you imagine a tool with a pig's butt on it?
Pretending to be the boyfriend......where have we heard this before.....
I think one thing I'd say is...I feel like the way Jessica is being hit on is kind of a signal to us that she's really attractive but even at this point I don't get a really good understanding of who she is as a person. I think a lot of it is kind of in Keith's head and wish we knew more about her!