Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I've decided that now is the time to write my first story. Above all, let's have fun on this journey!
What is an Achievement?
Aug 10, 2023
Why yes, Name Notavailable is my favorite Vorelando character. How could you tell?
Vorelando's signature move is literally, exactly the same as Chainsaw Man's ability. If you think about it, Chainsaw Man is a vore manga.
The Diane(?) gag had me rolling
If all ads were like this I would light my computer on fire and buy a new one because I dont know how to uninstall my adblocker
Fukken peak
Toothbrush scene 😳
Man those fries sound bussin fr ong no cap my G
Okay I laughed out loud and woke up my cat. Look what you've done
I was listening to Unravel and forgot everything that happened in this chapter immediately upon finishing hang on let me do a retake
12 glasses of grapefruit juice? I imagine the force behind his stream is enough to shatter a toilet bowl clean down the middle
Looking forward to the exhilirating sequel about the fall of vore and it being replaced with a feet-based economy in which our new protagonist fighting against Feetlando to bring back the vore culture that everyone adores. I'm not going to go back and change tate continuous tense I used
To:Pernodi
FUCK I PUT IT ON THE WRONG CHAPTER
Um hello, based department? You're gonna wanna see this...
I can't find the drooling emoji but pretend like I put it here
If my literature friends ask me what my favorite novel is from now on I'll tell them its Vorelando.