Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I've decided that now is the time to write my first story. Above all, let's have fun on this journey!
Aug 10, 2023
You're telling me this vore not only works, but is also unlimited? Reply to my comments coward.
Nrvnqsr is pronounced Nero, but the E is silent so it's just the National Reconnaissance Office he's fighting.
The real danger comes from inside of us... such poetry
If making a chair and desk out of bones while falling isn't based, I don't know what is
Aug 09, 2023
lmao I'm loving this
Wow what a finale, I can't believe the novel is over already.
shocked emoji send message
Society.
Aug 08, 2023
To:Kitsune
I wasn't thinking of Reinhard at all when writing about Dancing Willow I swear 😭 that show has my subconsciousness in a chokehold.
To:Lihinel
More anti-aristocracy propaganda to come, stay tuned!
Poor oji-san can't touch grass 😭
Aug 07, 2023
We all love a good map. Shizuko knows what's up
As I suspected, this novel really is something special. I've found my new comfort read.
I randomly clicked on this novel and I'm immediately glad I did. This is shaping up to be a special journey.
Beside a confusing lack of dialogue tags near the end and overuse of "their" at some points this was a very solid chapter. I'm in love with your descriptions.