Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I had a dream so lit I decided to write it into a chaotic story (WTRS). Feedback will always be welcomed!
Jul 19, 2025
Ooh the T posing bug got fixed so soon... ngl it'd be so hilarious to see NPCS chasing Raymond around while just T-posing 😭👍 But ig fixing it now is for the better. But imagine how funny thatd be LOL
Skipping work to play with hubby is a totally valid reason 😌 This is still on a whole new level of playing together tho, she's basically controlling him Deltarune style 😭 Still so glad its someone who Raymond can trust, so I have hope these two can work together 😌
Jul 18, 2025
To:Taylor J
Haruma may be a glitchy mess but his heart is still in the right place 🥺 (I can’t guarantee his heart will continue to have it easy though…) For now, its time to see what else he can do!
Jul 17, 2025
To:Katsuhito
i trust the cooking process!! I'll patiently wait to find out more 😤
Honestly I cant be too surprised that the Key's a girl (shes right there half and half with rokuro in the cover for a reason ) But I didnt expect her to give a smooch and be this sassy 😭 One hell of a first introduction 😭 I cant wait to see more of their dynamic tho!!, but for now its time for realm hopping! Best of luck with these two!!
He definitely knows that slimes = not Earth anymore, so its a 100% isekai! Its a dream for so many people, and hes one of them 🕺 RIP butterfly, the first death of the story 💀
Thanks for checking out my story tho, Taylor! We may have similar MC ideas but it seems we're still telling very different stories 😅 Bros completely all on his own on this one, at least for now 👍
ASDLFASJ "Im having your child" that was so out of pocket LMAOO who made that npc?? Shes such a menace 😭😭😭 And the way she follows him and all reminds me of those crazy npcs from Oblivion 😭 But Tensei's here! She needs to tell one heck of an explanation for all these weird bugs 😭
Jul 16, 2025
The next time Ren sees that thief show up again its gonna be ON SIGHT with them 😭 Losing a cut on the paycheck is one thing but giving it all up??? Nah my guy needs a break (and a shower) 😭😭 Also, wow, Grimwicks a jerk... but it seems like he's just a bully for now. I do hope he wont spiral into a serious antagonist tho... but ig we'll see 👀
Jul 15, 2025
Time to buckle up, Rokuro, if theyre treating you like a prince/legend already, then youre aboutta have one hell of a rough journey from now on 😭 (i dont actually know if thats true, it gives the same vibe like how death row can eat whatever they want before they die kinda treatment 🤔) Maybe im just overthinking it but keep cooking, Katsu!! I already cant wait to see what the Key will be 😤😤
I had the exact same thought as Katsu!! This really does feel like "It takes two" vibes with a mascot dragging a couple together on an adventure and being forced to cooperate 🤔 It seems like they still do care for each other a lot tho and i hope Tensei gets a chance to explain everything now that both of them know how real this situation is
Jul 14, 2025
To:Kitsune
He's play testing... with his life 💀 And now all of a sudden his enthusiasm is gone 😭 I feel a little bad for him but i swear his journey wont be too bad! Maybe! 😀
Jul 13, 2025
So THATS what was up with that dude last chapter!! Shouldve known lmao, hes gonna get it i feel it. Never underestimate a broke man who'd fight for some pocket change 😤 On that note, Ren rarely takes baths? Bro i cant imagine the smell 😭😭😭
It may seem a little funny at first, but who knows, glitches are still unpredictable 👀 But in any case we'll see how our game dev can deal with his new isekai gimmick! All I can say he's not gonna have an easy time *evil author laugh* 🧑🍳
Cant blame Rokuro for lashing out like that when hes still in shock from everything that happened right before he he got yeeted to another world and being told all this 😭 I admire the king being so patient with him tho, its like he had a similar experience. Did he actually tho? Just a curious thought 🤔
Jul 12, 2025
I also thought of those scenarios myself too! Youre not alone on that 👍 I also wanted the isekai to happen traditionally (as in, getting transported without warning) but not too generic like truck-kun 💀 so I came up with a black hole 💀👍 Im sure Haruma will be fine tho! for now at least 😀
To:Lucid Levia
Gang** dtupud fingrrs 😭😭