Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 08, 2023
I love the imagery of someone burning in the night - that's dark and haunting. Beautiful cover drawing too, can see the despair in the flames.
Damn. Death might be cold and unfeeling, but that girl is a psycho. Neat story and love the cover!
"Planet Thanatos" is a great concept considering that most of our planets are already named after Greek and Roman gods.
I read this as a desperate story about a man who hallucinates his loved one, launches a badly damaged spacecraft, knowing that it will fail and finding comfort in death as the next great adventure.
The last line I found hard to parse because the perspective shifted to the girl - I wonder if he has a (real) lover somewhere who remembering him after he's passed?
Very cool!
Aug 28, 2023
To:SkeletonIdiot
Glad you like it! And he does seem cool...
Aug 24, 2023
I wish too!
Aug 23, 2023
It's not Fate!
Aug 20, 2023
Hahaha, it's the most classic isekai monster out there.
Aug 18, 2023
Hahaha, I should play more of the game for inspiration.
Aug 17, 2023
Thank you!! I feel like if it's an RPG it makes sense to list the stats. Though I'm new to writing anything LitRPG adjacent so we'll see how that goes. 🙏
Aug 16, 2023
Thank you Skeleton! I'd be sad if I lost all my savings too... but maybe my employment prospects would be better in the isekai world 😀