Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 20, 2023
To:IncognitoMe
Thank you, I wanted to see if I could change the tone. 😭
Oct 18, 2023
Thank you!
Oct 17, 2023
To:Pearlyn.M
Thank you for reading 😭
Oct 16, 2023
I like the dystopian concept of people being replaced by AI, not even played for horror but for tragedy. I wonder if this'll happen in the future - perhaps a "cure" for dementia or Alzheimer's will be to replace parts of the brain with an AI-model of the person's previous personality.
I love the clear prose and the emphasis on the stress placed on those who survive a loved one's death.
Oct 15, 2023
Cool to see Thanatos as a mind virus persuading people to throw themselves to their deaths. Akira-chan (kira/killer) communicating via internet makes me think of the toxic effects of internet as well.
Oct 14, 2023
This is a sweet story, I like that we get a personification of Eros to talk to. Also, the art is phenomenal.
Oct 13, 2023
To:Jon Spencer
Thank you, you too! 😀
Oct 12, 2023
I liked the optimistic ending where the writer found reason to live for her work, while acknowledging that death will come for her eventually, and with Thanatos himself being metaphorical or a deity/ghost. I'm sure that at Honeyfeed, which has many authors, that this story will resonate.
Nice to have some eros posting 😄
It's nice to have a happy (if bittersweet) ending.!
Trying to time loop away from a traumatic event is a great concept. Nice work.
Oct 11, 2023
This feels like a very genuine story!
Oct 10, 2023
I like the idea of a Thanatos eternally doomed to fall in love with suicidal lovers. Very tragic. 😭
I see you're ruled by Thanatos thank you for reading!