Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello fans my name is Richardo Smith and my company is ehanso. I’m a aspiring writer looking to have his book turned into a manga then into an anime and I hope you’d love to follow me along this journey of boundless hopes and flawless dreams.
Jan 03, 2020
Another really great chapter I love where the character development is going
Nov 15, 2019
It was a enjoyable read I kinda dislike how they treated her but I understand why
Nov 09, 2019
He’s most definitely breaking this society lol
Lmfao yeah he’s definitely going to spark weight issues into this society
Nov 05, 2019
This chapter was very well played and oh how I can't wait for stark to die if he ever does
Nov 04, 2019
I like his new item I think this is better explained than most series storage units
Oct 30, 2019
Progress has been made. Let’s go he came through when he needed to I’m glad he did.
Oct 28, 2019
To:Jio Kurenai
Odrian has a little bit of a dark back story that I will reveal soon in my most heart touching chapter I hope you like it.
Yeah lol Ziggy has a huge back story we reveal piece by piece over time and cover how it was like raising them
I will
I agree so my biggest focus was to make everyone in this series so insanely broken that they have plenty of struggles. But when chapter 4 hits I show a glimpse of how strong the people at the top are and for chapter 8 I have some heart crushing back stories hope you enjoy
I feel like she’s hiding something but I guess I will find out. But she does leave a great first impression
Yay let’s go growth
Oh that stark guy he must die his death is one of the sole reasons I will keep reading laughing at my mans like that the nerves
Omg I love how the development is going with the story it’s not so out their but then it is. I think you’ve put this together in an more amazing way than I thought. This book is the first book while I’m reading I’m not waiting for the end I’m actually excited to keep reading and to find out more. Thanks you’ve made me enjoy reading something and I don’t like reading thanks for this story and I hope it takes you far