Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello fans my name is Richardo Smith and my company is ehanso. I’m a aspiring writer looking to have his book turned into a manga then into an anime and I hope you’d love to follow me along this journey of boundless hopes and flawless dreams.
Mar 05, 2020
Hello chop sticks I see we meet again “Lucas train of thought” lol I too have stabbed chicken and other things before I could use them properly so I can relate to this heavy. But I wonder what tricks she’s going to teach him to help him kill seven let alone one
To:Ehanso
He should practice more with chop sticks lol
This was a way lighter chapter than I’m use to when reading your work but it was a beautiful change of pace that showed a lot of depth in your characters that their more than face value I like it.
Feb 14, 2020
A whole lot of descriptions were used which made it clear and easy to understand. I really want to know what the point of this psi machine is and her class mates are fun
Feb 12, 2020
To:Nobodies17
Chima knew what it was instantly and played his role perfectly. He was like a wing man of a best friend
Feb 10, 2020
Extremely easy to follow and read and very much so enjoyable I think chima is the mvp
Jan 30, 2020
Great first chapter it left mystery and was alluring it also immediately showcased different character types
Jan 27, 2020
To:Deleted User
Lol I thought so too as I was writing
Jan 26, 2020
To:Jio Kurenai
I’ve never italicized text or know when to in a story I will have to take notes of these comments
Thanks as I finish more chapters I will revise these to make them more comprehensive. And I’m supper happy improvements have been made.
I currently have them cloaked so once they make a appearance we will see a description
Jan 17, 2020
I love how characters personalities make sense for who they are and how they align with thought processes they have. Can't wait to see what this deal is about
Jan 13, 2020
I can’t wait to see more of how these characters work together to figure out more about his crit stat and he becomes more broken I feel it’s a part of his destiny
Jan 03, 2020
All the references in this chapter omfg I got each one that was a fun read.
Another really great chapter I love where the character development is going