Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A random truck-kun appears bearing gifts of isekai!
Jun 19, 2026
To:Mario Nakano 64
Hey now, we're trying to torture him, not everyone else.
Literally made him touch grass. 🫠
He forgot his brown pants. 😂
I had just played a prank on my father in law by sending him sugar free haribo gummy bears. 🫠
You know, I actually forgot that I wrote this part. At least I mentally tsukkomied before falling into the trope. I was still young of heart back then. 😂
I actually wrote Claude as a self insert, so I would have just tsukommied the Duke with a disgust face like I was too old for this shit. 😂
According to google, the effects happen below 21 C and above 37 C.
I think it was like vol 9, when time and space begins to stop making sense in this series. 😂
In general. Try microwaving juice and drink it. It is disgusting.
It's many volumes away, but that scenario actually does happen in a 'what if' event . 🫠
The high amount of sugar in cola tastes too sickeningly sweet if you have it warm. Making it ice cold reduces your sensitivity to it.
I think I found myself holding back because I knew the typical scumbag trope, but couldn't bring myself to follow through with it fully. 😂
Yeah, very common plotline, particularly since I made Eryn a tsundere of sorts.
You're supposed to be disappointed in him, because he clearly shows that he is capable but he falls back into the spiral of self-doubt so easily. That's why Cornelius wants to beat his ass. 🫠
Pretty much why I thought the first volumes were kinda weak, since it was well before I had any idea what I was doing. I was still thinking along the terms of typical isekai. On the point of Claude, the Duke really doesn't see him as much of a threat. 'Give him some incentive to be a chef elsewhere, and he'd be out of the picture' was his train of thought. Sure, he may have beat some kind of demon, but it was kind of a special case. A fighter that can't figure out how to use his critical attacks is a non-threat. (Also, I used the framed for murder not long after this volume, lmao)