Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A owl who set out to explore its own forest.
Jan 15, 2025
The growing tension and connection between Alex and Lizzy feels more meaningful with every chapter.
I didn’t expect the sudden interruption by the thugs; it shifted the atmosphere dramatically, leaving me wondering how Lizzy and Alex will handle this dangerous situation.
Lizzy’s quiet observations and her candidness surprised me; she seems much sharper and more intuitive than she lets on. By the end, I found myself questioning how long this charade can continue before it all unravels.
I enjoyed this chapter's warm and lighthearted tone. Lizzy's bond with the animals, particularly Speckles, felt touching, and her journey of overcoming mental fog was inspiring. I liked how Karen’s blunt honesty helped Lizzy realize her struggles, and the goats added a charming dynamic.
Jan 13, 2025
It looks like things are really heating up now! This feels like a high-stakes moment where everything is on the line. Mimoko and Utami’s resolve to fight for each other is inspiring, and it's great to see the team so unified despite the odds.
It broke my heart seeing her get bullied, and the fact that even her own family isn't there for her is just so unfair. I really hope Mimoko can help her find a way out of this nightmare! 😢
When I read this chapter, I laughed at the one hand, and at the same time, I thought 'what would I do if I were in such chaos'. It's literally a battle of contrasts between Iori's reckless energy and Okisato's calm manipulations. Especially Yuusuke's reaction to the word 'Shouben'... Really, it's a high school mess
Okisato's composure and Yuusuke's panic add both a touch of suspense and a comic twist to the events!
The dynamic between uusuke's clever moves and Zanni's arrogance reminded me of Light and L's strategic battles in 'Death Note'. Especially the danger added by DESPER adds a different tension to the story!
Felt like the chapter really captured the weight of rebuilding after a disaster. Arwain's struggles reminded me of a rookie learning the ropes.
Felt like a nice breather after all the chaos. Arwain opening up to Jolly gave me Haikyuu vibes, those sweet moments where even the strongest lean on their friends
Wow, that ending hit hard. Arwain gave everything he had, but the weight of what they couldn't save lingers. Can't wait to see how they handle the aftermath!
I think Jester's stage was terrific, he's such a showman! When I finally got to the scene where Dingleberry said 'purple, round, beeping thing', I said it was a bombshell. It was a funny and stressful ending.
Felt like a classic shounen anime moment, Arwain’s resolve and the team’s unity were so inspiring. The flashback added a perfect emotional punch
Jan 11, 2025
This was intense! It felt like the game was slowly building up to an explosive moment, and it definitely caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting Iori's crazy turn of events at all, especially with her confession about her family.