Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
心よ 原始に戻れ
Dec 13, 2024
To:Steward McOy
It's really good. Plus I got to learn what the Hypnerotomachia Poliphili is!
“Kanishimi no … mukou he to ….” 🎵
Dec 12, 2024
Thank you so much for reading and commenting!! The comments about the dialogue have definitely given me a lot to think about. I really appreciate you giving it a chance--I think I'm starting to realize I may be in the vast minority in wanting to read dialogue that looks this way, ha ha.. (also .. the world was so close to being free of x86! SO CLOSE)
“She’d been practicing all day” 😭😭
The story unfolding back into the present through 3 different years is masterfully done. Bravo 👍
To:Pope Evaristus
Take comfort in knowing she went out doing what she loved: foaming at the mouth and writhing in agony on the floor o7 unnamed character
To:lolitroy
I’m sure as a physics student your brain must be bleeding at this chapter
Dec 11, 2024
I really liked the descriptions of the castle in the last chapter, it did a good job of conveying the setting! Was not expecting crime scene cleanup to be a part of Miho's job description 😆
Dec 10, 2024
Between Ruby ivy and violet there’s at least… 3 and a 1/2 brain cells .. At LEAST!
To:Lucky Lane
Thank you for reading! The tone is definitely light so far but there’s lots of action/drama coming 😀 Those are some good points, I will keep them in mind!! (I love slice of life too)
Dec 09, 2024
magenta sue: based lucky star enjoyer
To:Bubbles
Thank you for the comment and taking the time to read! I can definitely see how the unusual style can be distracting—I’ve probably read too many visual novels and I’m a little brain rotted, but I’ve personally always wanted to read something in text form written in kinda the same way. 😅 If the style doesn’t work for you, i totally get it, and I’m glad you took the time to try it!!!
It’s such a small detail but that shadow boxing thing? I have literally done that when I get that rush of inspiration to write
Dec 08, 2024
what an absolute banger. wild, playful prose, buzzing with energy. From the description this sounds like it's going be a wild ride. I'm already loving Nat. (only suckers pay full price for monkey butlers) also, Finland o7
Am I cooked or did the chapter titles change o_O