Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
心よ 原始に戻れ
What is an Achievement?
Jan 01, 2025
Crazy chapter. I honestly cringed each time he put her arm around her. 😡
(Obaligatory Otacon reference; “Alone???… are you an otaku too?” 🤓)
Dec 31, 2024
To:lolitroy
(Divergence meter fluctuates crazily)
To:Slow
Thank you! I have no idea what she was planning either. 🤔
I know it’s not what u mean but when I read underwear my brain automatically still goes to pantsu 😭😭
hold up- none of them fit? How big are we talking about here 😳
Dec 30, 2024
You have a real knack for writing action. Also when Scout climbed into the trees I thought she was going to go full Batman for a moment, picking them off one by one unseen 😄
Dec 29, 2024
oh, my bad... Misread that. I get it now. Maybe that says a lot about me 🙃
Thank you! At the risk of sounding self-indulgent... 😅 But the 'corn' joke is probably one of my favorite Violet lines. Glad you like it 🙂
-Isla is remind me more and more of a big golden retriever. I think it's the chipper, head-empty aura he gives off. (or is it all an act...) - "Don't do that again" "Okay" (She would.) - 😂 - p-pantsu ... coffee ... cozy 😳
Scout is badass. I like the tension with the suitcase, the maid calling her bluff about it exploding, and then threatening Lea. The cat ears comment tying it all together was like the icing on the cake 😄
Dec 28, 2024
Same desu!
... we're talking about Ruby and the guard she threw her cloak at right? 😕
Did somebody say entropy? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Honestly she should've just crawled out through the sewers, like she was planning 😩
Dec 27, 2024
Yippee ki yay 🤠
Damn that was unexpected I didn’t even have time to process what happened in the last chapter 😭
Dec 26, 2024
Stella had… a hard life ….