Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Nov 09, 2025
To:Deleted User
well you’ve read Deflowered. it’s uhhh very consentual they just have to get to that point.
Nov 08, 2025
somebody knows something and maybe knows someone…
To:Mara
I really wanted to challenge Sayane’s vocals, creativity, and personal investment in the songs for the Shards. she has to take everything she’s learned and felt, plus more. and every remaining song has to feel unique from what came before.
it sounded awesome. pure awesome. get ready for Sayane the Metal Priestess.
our dear Sayane always manages to find a way!
yep! everyone is feeling the shift!
To:Moon
poor Tomita is a little cleanliness obsessed and a little fastidious, so yep he needs to tidy things up
Nov 07, 2025
To:Mai
I think I wanted to give them and the audience a brief moment of relief. this is just a small moment of peace in a sea of tragedy that awaits them. I’m glad you’re really enjoying the writing!
awww thank you. I’m really trying to push myself on this one and use everything I’ve learned so far
it was not a very good day for them
I actually have never read that one!
oh you sweet summer child. this is just the lead up to the sorrow…
wonderful! that’s high praise. I’m only 10 chapters in to Sunfic but I definitely sense a kindred spirit in your writing and tone!
thank you! the slow drip!
don’t worry there is some happiness that comes from this!