Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 30, 2025
To:Crys Meer
Get ready! Izhari’s true power is coming! And yep I wanted it to feel like the metro doors opening into a storm!
Tomita’s truest and most deadly weapon!
I’ve been a few times! Our best friends live in Shinagawa in Tokyo!
Yep! She’s said all along: she isn’t holy.
Tomita finally got to feel like a super hero!
Get ready! It’s the antithesis of a usual onsen episode. I wanted to take the trope concept and flip it on its head for the saddest, most bittersweet chapter.
Yep I thought a good, terrified Fuuuuck that! was a realistic reaction!
To:Moon
Poor Izhari’s entire existence has been defined by despair.
Well he ended up kinda showing her so that works too!
Crap! Just an error on my part! I will correct when the no edit period is lifted! Thanks for the catch.
thank you friend! this one is going to be quite intense! and I’m glad you caught the G.A.K.I. name!
Oct 29, 2025
To:Itelene Greyy
thank you friend. get ready, this one is going to be tragic action.
To:Mai
it would be a wonderful harem! Sayane, Naoe, Izhari, Kureha, Shiona, Rin, Hana, and now Miu. my beautiful, lovely, complex leads. now I want to draw them all together!
but im very curious to see your perspective going from Sayane to Miu!
never! Sayane is best girl. but Miu. get ready. tragic rage incarnate. Our beautiful feather. the world will regret denying her peace and taking Yuki from her.