Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm just a nerd that thinks reading is one of the most wonderful things in this world. If my stories can resonate with people, I will be happy.
(she/her) Email: [email protected]
Nov 11, 2025
To:Mai
Everyone loves the twink parts 😅
She's definitely the magical powerhouse between the two of them
Itsuki and Sayaka have both gone through a lot of that 🫠
Thank you. I tried to be a little thematic with them 😅
(Just um, ignore how Eflam and Refi are anagrams of Flame and Fire)
At this current moment in the story? Yes.
Methinks Cotter would fit in well as the tactician unit in a Fire Emblem game
And it only gets worse...
The intrigue deepens... I really like these secondary POVs. They add a lot of flavor to the world and characters
And this is why Charisma should never be a dump stat
Crystal Diamond really is a good one
Salaryman skills activate!
Now this is a predicament... Will he go and leave everyone behind, or shall he stay?
(I think I already know the answer though)
Nov 10, 2025
To:Ochroleucous
I always appreciate a good pun :p
And thank you!
Nov 06, 2025
To:Deleted User
Perhaps I shall make one depending on the future...
And thank you so much for reading, Caeli!!!
Hehe, glad you enjoyed it