Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm just a nerd that thinks reading is one of the most wonderful things in this world. If my stories can resonate with people, I will be happy.
(she/her) Email: [email protected]
Oct 27, 2025
To:Mai
Itsuki probably could've thought of something a little different 😅
To:Cashew Cocoa
Truly fitting behavior of the mighty Caelum Hoshino 😅
Oct 26, 2025
Holy crap, that last line is a banger 😭
Also, it's nice to see him standing up for himself.
Well, at least he has some breathing room now
As much as Misaki will give him
To:Gemini Daydream
Thank you for reading, Gemini! I appreciate all your humorous comments!
And yeah, you have a point on the exclamation points!!!
Oh my goodness 🫠
Good 🤭
Hey, come on now. They've both just survived death. Cut them some slack
I hadn't meant that to be the intention 😭
But I'm glad that it was emotional
Don't you dare be writing AUs like "How It Should've Ended" 😭
I see... so you want a Reathe in your life 🤭
I feel like Reathe does both easily without regrets
Twink Gaming with Itsuki (ft. Special guest, Velena)
You would deny Stahl the sweet embrace of death?
Also, death is the true harem master. Everyone goes to them eventually
Yes. Yes it is