Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
idk what I’m doing.
Jan 05, 2026
To:Sammi9519
That combo worked very well 😂
Also I wanted to thank you for your feedback on my novel 😊 It help me improve the chapter and the scene you mentioned.
Peak chapter title, This was so fun from lecturing prev head in the beginning to ignoring his name to the slam dunk 🤣
I love that they have shared hobbies and interests, makes their bond feel deep. Their so cute hope nothing bad happens...
Jan 04, 2026
That was an intense beginning! Intrigued to know what's gonna happen to poor Alishia :(
Jan 01, 2026
The eyes...that was horrifying
Ryo is gonna be a really 'love to hate him' character.
The mystery was already gripping but two well trained actors that can't be fully trusted is a cherry on top
ngl muscle mommy x pretty boy makes a fire ship dynamic🤣
Exciting chapter even though it's a setup one👍🏻
Wow that's an intriguing start!
Dec 31, 2025
To:Earlo_18
I know right, shifting perspective opens the door to many entertaining scenes.
Their inner thoughts regarding the other's is gold 😂😆
Also Kuro the local fashion influencer ✨
Dec 30, 2025
I was nervous for them, glad that went well glad he locked in and asked her out
Dec 29, 2025
That's how to make a character strong I guess 😅😭
Poor Samantha
Mecharrion work? 🤔 It's the only answer right now but there's a lot we don't know.