Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
idk what I’m doing.
Dec 20, 2025
The intensity...gosh! I should've shipped mukashi x therapy long ago...
I feel like you're pulling the rug under my feet..
Shivering in my boots again 💔
omg wait what's happening?!
Gene is acting like the bestfriend who thinks your crush is ugly in this chapter 🤣
Man getting even more concerned about mukashi. Also the letters situation is too comfortable, hope nothing bad happens to the janitor.
Dec 19, 2025
To:Sammi9519
That's a cool way to go about monthly challenges! I agree making new characters doesn't come easily to me sometimes..
Fighting zombies with fists and spares? 🤨 back in my day we used plants to kill those
Omg thank you for the thorough timeline! I'll try the first book then! or I may jump back and fourth sense some books seems shorter than others. I'll let you know ✨ Good luck with compiling the stories, seems like a big project! 👍🏻 Also good luck with the editing and polishing, My least favorite part of the process 😩
Though I'm thinking of going in the opposite direction for my story and putting out a spin off or a prequel so your current approach is interesting to me.
Thanks! It's nice that there's standalone ones, I might check sugar rush too!
That was chaotic fun 😆 I wanted to read more hazel adventures do I pick any book or should I read in order?
Dec 18, 2025
Planet rings almost as a satellite for magic🔥 love the system so far
Magic wands! I missed those ✨🪄 And a proposal in the first chapter is crazy 😂👍🏻
Dec 17, 2025
Integrating magic into modern interfaces...Yeah kuro isn't gonna find time to write a 'collage' essay 😶
Dec 15, 2025
To:Ashley
I love it when stories move me, didn't feel that in sometime so thank you! ✨