Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Yellow! (—ᴗ—)
World record in slow writing, mostly experimenting with my stories.
Feedback always appreciated (˶˃⤙˂˶)
Dec 26, 2025
Very intriguing world building!
To:Sammi9519
Oh that why, I see.
Fair enough
At the beginning of the chapter I was scared for her, didn't expect the story to end on 'yea you can be his new dad' That was hilarious to me for some reason 😂
Nahh why the ex is back 😖
Dec 24, 2025
Does kol wants his brother dead to become the chief? 🤔
Ooh the mental games already began.. well kinda.
I also love the early morning walks, feels different!
Dec 23, 2025
That was so cute!
Dec 22, 2025
To:Jen_F
Keep it up! 👍🏻
He been one of my favs too 🖤🖤
Love the interview scene, just the right amount of tension! Ryo definitely needs some calm time in the café.
Also I just noticed, is that feitan in your pfp? it's so cute
Excited for that!
I agree, I struggle with it sometimes too even though it's so fun.
Nice origin point of a book!
You established the world while introducing questions to be answered next at the same time.
Oh man :( I liked heather in the Rufus book, that was sad 😭
To:TheGreatZombini
Sure no problem, I'll when I get home. Though I'm not sure how much it will help Tbh.
I recommend promoting your novel in discord channel of the contest, that might help.