Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 15, 2026
Wow!. I am glad that they did not go through with their original plan, but is the new plan any better? Ugh. I fear for her, they are putting a lot on to her.
On another note, the airships. I have been debating how they looked. the first one was more like the DnD airships. basically a flying ship. But the new one is more like the steampunk style airship. So both exist?
Aug 14, 2026
To:Mara
yeah Orison is on the horizon. You mentioned yesterday that Rourke was not necessarily evil. I purposely wanted Orison to be the most evil. It is wise of you to realize that. Orison has not forgotten.
Aug 13, 2026
Yeah he is not a nice guy, but I think he genuinely cares for Inez (Ana) in his own way. He can be controlling and abusive, but he gave up a lot for her. He was modeled after someone in my life. I did not want him to be obviously evil.
Aug 12, 2026
by the way. I was first ☺️
Prince is changing a lot since the beginning. it seems that he is influenced a little by each of the bodies he takes over.
me too.
Aug 10, 2026
The first two parts of the story were about building her acceptance into a community. Unfortunately, it can't stay there. 😭
Aug 08, 2026
His luck has to change, right?
thanks
Aug 07, 2026
I will have to let that mystery sit for awhile.
Aug 06, 2026
We will see.
I was keeping the beginnings of the romance very low key. I wasn't sure how the break-up scene would land.
Aug 05, 2026
That was a big step for her.
Aug 04, 2026
once upon a time… 😍
The community aspect is important for the story. She has never been part of one before.