Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 06, 2026
To:Mara
I was keeping the beginnings of the romance very low key. I wasn't sure how the break-up scene would land.
Aug 05, 2026
That was a big step for her.
Aug 04, 2026
once upon a time… 😍
The community aspect is important for the story. She has never been part of one before.
What I should have said is that "she thinks she has it all figured out." I actually do not think she does. I think if she goes through with her plan, it will end in tragedy. I hope not though.
Aug 03, 2026
Stella has it all figured out.
I liked Pecce 😭😭but Razzel is body jumping like crazy.
Thank you I wasn't sure how that would come across. It is more than a compulsive behavior, and I was afraid that readers would not understand. It was hard for me to put in a coherent way too.
Aug 02, 2026
I will settle for second again. I hope they can help Stella. It feels like the council is almost as bad as the worms.
This was an emotional chapter in so many ways. I nearly cried during the reminiscing scene and the background reveal for Stella. It is good to see a place where sone sense of normality exists. The reveal at the end should set up the direction the remaining story goes.
To:Moon
Of course. It could be no one else. AmI doomed to be always second?
Aug 01, 2026
Thanks. I wasn't sure how it would go down, but I thought it was the only way I could show that she had become part of the community without just saying it. It was an experiment. I am glad it payed off.
Jul 31, 2026
I think so too.
Thank you. Do you think that I waited too long to reveal it? Or is it good where I put it?
Jul 30, 2026
what a wonderful ending. I wonder what she will choose. Definitely a difficult choice.