Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 25, 2026
I am always late to the party. I am loving the mood you are building. As always you have built two intriguing characters. Meve is so humble.
wow. the tension was high at the end of this one.
😭😭It must be difficult when 10 years is a day. I think being displaced in time would be difficult to reconcile. I am glad they found each other. it happened so easily, makes me wonder if it was more by design than luck.
To:Moon
you are always first.
Jul 24, 2026
To:Mara
Those are very great questions. I will answer those questions in the future chapters. No spoilers. Rourke viewed her as property. an asset to be used. If he was taking her from Orison, it would be for his own benefit. Nothing to this point has been her own choice. Choices she made for herself, her name, the domino and card, and staying. Everything has all been choices made for her. That is part of the abuse cycle 😭
He was able to collect some that first night when he was fixing her up. He had drained it from her broken regulator. It is a ver tiny amount.
Jul 23, 2026
That is the point. she is learning that. It is not easy for her to separate the memories. certain objects anchor her to this reality she wants to build.
Gory. Love it.
Jul 22, 2026
I think it has. There is a lot of crossover with Jess' story. It seems to be an idea that I can't let go of. In a lot of ways, I think that Inez (Ana) is a little more "broken" than Jess was. It allows me to explore the idea differently. On the down side, the undertones of abuse has in many ways made it more difficult to write. It cuts too close to home.
Jul 21, 2026
This was an unexpected surprise this morning. I thought the story was done, but this chapter was heavily emotional. I think that it is a great ending for the story. As always, thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with me.
it is a lot like that.
Jul 20, 2026
That is exactly what Mercy Row is like.
Tomas has a past and his own demons for sure. I think that could be said for most of the population of Mercy Row. Johny Mnemonic? i guess in the way that Inez (Ana) has her brain partitioned into sections that store information that she can't access. I never thought about that. I recently, however, realized that in some ways Tomas is like Haru's character Zephyr in the Bygone story. I also vision Port Meridian as a cross between the Blade Runner version of LA and the dome cities from I Robot.
Jul 19, 2026
I am always late to the party. I love how you can make a reunion feel so sad and happy at the same time. For a second, I thought you were going to kill Aase right after she found her. My thought was that Mara can't be that cruel? Luckily you weren't, but I cried anyways. 😭
I do love my noir, and i am looking at this story in that lens.