Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing. So I write what I want.
For Goose Comments -- like, comment, and follow my stories. The more you pop up in my Notifications, the more likely I am to do the same for you.
Yes. It's a bribe.
Sep 18, 2026
To:kazesenken
If harbinger was that worried it would have broken someone’s skull and used it to make apple juice.
Sep 16, 2026
So the worms are playing every angle here. Hmmm, what is their game? Is it really domination. Now I don’t know who to trust anymore! I mean. Aside from this band of rebels.
Wonderful conclusion. I loved this journey and I’m so happy that this tragic hero had a happy ending. That he got to come home at last. And now there are many more adventures still ahead of him. It leaves me wondering what else of this world we have yet to see! Great job Kit!
Did they do it? Did they win? Yay! But also, booo! That kingly bastard. We knew but still. Boooo!
Round two, Fight! Things are already progressing a bit better this time around. Fingers crossed it’s enough this time! But we will see!!
Sep 15, 2026
Ah so there was all the tragedy in this tragic hero story. And then, we got returned to a checkpoint. I’m guessing the vision worked after all! Great fight scene. Once more with feeling this time!
Oh no! They were making plans for their future. There was intimacy and a moment and then MURDER! He’s already there, I was not expecting that. KITE!!!
The final contender eh? Damn, this is going to be good. And what a backstory this guy has. I have a feeling this fight will be intense. I love the idea of just piggybacking an oracle to see the future. Seems like a way to cheese a final boss in a game.
Oh damn! Okay, very cool. I do love me a prophecy. But that is stark. What a cool way to touch on a figure in the past and bring them back. Can’t say I was expecting that. But it is very cool. I wonder how long this oracle will remain.
Oh yay moon! Glad we got to see her once more. And she comes to save the day with friends!! What a harrowing escape. Then to give away half the riches to help those suffering. True heroing there! The question is…what does the oracle want? I do love me an oracle.
Yay they saved her! Noo the volcano! Real rollercoaster of emotions in this chapter!
She has suffered so much on her own. I can only imagine the pain she felt losing the Hero. It’s so easy to want to remain in this lost trance. But I believe she can snap herself from it. They need her! He needs her!
I’m glad they said nostalgias name was on the nose because I found myself muttering the same thing lolol. This is shaking up to be a good fight! Should be interesting. Especially with him pulling them into these states of fond remembrance.
Off to be the big hero. I like that you touch on that fact that he doesn’t need to be his old self to be a hero. He just is that guy. It really is a heroic journey in that sense. That even without his memory he again chooses the same path for himself. Very powerful!
Oh damn the race is on! Such an intense fight. It was cool to see that recognition of the ancient Elven magic. Though it sucked they were on the receiving end. If only they hadn’t needed Elora. This could have been avoided. Or was that always the posts goal?!