Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
No. 1 Kirby fan
Business: [email protected]
Apr 12, 2024
To:MeowChan0
Do it
Apr 04, 2024
Sorry for being late on this, life has been fun 😭 I feel it's a bit too early to really judge most of Quakrs points so far, but like his no hero comment is a bit interesting to me, I just don't see it. Honestly, I think you got more shafted by marketability/publisabily for them than anything else. Saying that, really liking this so far, and I'll prolly keep reading for a bit. Keep up the good work!
Nov 05, 2023
To:Bubbles
Thank you so much for reading Bubbles! Honestly looking back I see a lot of what you pointed out as good areas to improve, especially as I’m not super experienced with shorts yet. Hope I can take this and improve 🙏
Oct 18, 2023
Honestly, this one was really solid! Think this is the first one I've read that really focuses on the phone aspect comparatively, nice touch. Keep it up!
Interesting perspective. Keep it up!
Oh god they made him hot
To:Jon Spencer
Google docs autocorrect my beloved!!!!!!
Thanks for the read and review! I'll try to get those edited and thanks for the feedback, means a lot!
To:Saika
Thanks for reading! Let's hope there's no next time lol
To:Pearlyn.M
Deadass this gives me VN bad ending vibes looking back on it lol! And you are right. Can't be taking someone else down with you!
Oct 17, 2023
To:Deleted User
You should have chosen tails ig
異世界 異世異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界 異世界
Aug 27, 2023
Congrats on making the finals this year
Aug 25, 2023
wow
Aug 23, 2023
Getting Whiplash vibes from this, great job!
Aug 11, 2023
When will the next chapter come? Who knows 😀