Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 22, 2021
Woo! Go get them George!
I'm starting to like the relationship between Uncle and Enteng. It's touching. I hope you won't kill them off 😢
Jul 20, 2021
To:AuthorAtish
Omg thank you so much! You really made my day with your nice comment XD I hope you'll like the next chapters too! 😊
Jul 18, 2021
To:Gurg
Wholesome dates with monsters let's goooo!
To:sajihon
Thank you so much for reading and leaving such a nice comment! Yeah I was trying something new. Nice to know it works. Glad you loved it! 😊
Jul 17, 2021
To:znf
Thank you so much for taking your time to read mine 😊 and also thank you so much for the insightful feedback! I wouldn't have noticed it myself if you hadn't pointed it out. I'd probably add some details later and hope it would fix the problems you mentioned.
Wow. I'm amazed with all the mecha descriptions. It's clear that you've done a lot of research for this. Great job!
I really enjoyed reading the story. It's getting interesting. Looking forward for more chapters!
This chapter is both funny and sad. Idk what to feel anymore XD so much feels, great chapter!
Jul 15, 2021
More pain 😭 I feel so bad for Dolly. You just had to make us suffer didn't you 😔 Great chapter. I'm curious of what will happen next!
Nooo Noahh! Whyyy... I loved the character a lot 🤧 The fighting scenes were very well-written. I'll be sticking around for more chapters 😊
Jul 14, 2021
Uncle is taking the spotlight this time! Great chapter! I had fun as always 😆
I'll be here providing you with the best lineup of harem lol thanks a lot for reading! 😆
You know that giddy feeling you get when you watch a shoujo anime? That's the feeling I get when I read your story. It's so cute and at the same time so soothing. I loved it! Looking forward for more chapters!
Jul 13, 2021
To:mugmoth
I'm really glad you loved it! Thanks again for the comment 😊 Hope you'll enjoy the next chapters as well!