Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I don't know what to say about myself, I just like telling stories, so please enjoy.
Jun 09, 2023
To:kazesenken
Much like myself, Ichiro just can't help himself
To:Shulox
Best of luck to you as well. Maybe we can both be in the finals together?
To:Pearlyn.M
Thank you very much for the kind words. I plan on keeping on strong with this one. The story should start moving faster here soon.
Jun 07, 2023
To:Yammu
I feel for you. But luckily Ichiro's injury isn't career ending.
Jun 06, 2023
OOH, hopefully this doesn't become a problem later...
To:Kitsune
She's making the best of everyday, even when Ichiro isn't there to experience it with her
To:Natius
She will be in the next chapter, promise, healthy as ever!
To:Pernodi
Student's shouldn't be falling asleep in class, especially when they made promises too!
Jun 04, 2023
To:Christian Widjaya
Thank you, this is a balance I strive for. Glad its turning out for once!
Jun 03, 2023
I promise I wont!
Thank you so much! I hope I can live up to your expectations!
Gah, you guys are making me nervous with expectations. I am not as good as a bunch of 4chan writers, so don't expect much. Love you guys regardless though!
To:Harmonica Writes
I never thought of the connection between this and Katawa Shoujo. Haha, makes me nervous for the shadow I am trying to fill.😅
As for the characters, depending on who, they will recover, in different ways.
Jul 05, 2022
To:Arashi Sensei
I know I would for sure if I could end up with a girl like Mari. I let you know something. Every chapter I have written so far has hit the character limit HF has per chapter, so technically each chapter is shorter than what I wanted it to be. Honestly, I planned it to be a 5 act (chapter) story, broken up into roughly 2-4 scenes per act, but now, its all sorts of jumbled up from what I planned. Gets hard trying to find a point that's a safe cut off point and still fits the character limit. LOL
Jun 20, 2022
Probably the funniest chapter you have written yet. Timing is perfect and the characters and the perfect stooges to fall of such simple antics.