Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 11, 2021
To:Chronos 6776
the most luck he ll ever get lmao
haha lmao thx
as of now, daily. 1 chap a day. eventually, I plan on increasing quality of the chapters, so ill probably take a break later, and improve my skill and then come back
too late, i already lost it
To:N. D. Skordilis
lmao
To:Deleted User
uh... uh... cover isnt mine. its just a shitpost so I didn't care 2 shits about copyright lolz
Oct 10, 2021
To:ALTaccounti
JEe is crazy bruv
and doesnt look like the students are getting more creative n skilledlmao
To:Jotham Travasso
lmao how
To:Saddy Storm
same.
*hi fi
To:ppt
hopefully. ill bring this story to a hiatus in some time
F man, search it up. no kiss before marriage good memes stay halal my brotha
no its not a terror in resonance reference. there's an actual school called resonance. search it up
To:Ankush
ahaha, no chance.
To:Ark Shrivastava
its out bro! everyday ill be posting until I get bored lmao