Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Check out Wingman Squad!
Jul 18, 2022
jeez to her mom's backstory 😂😭
I'm dying of embarrassment and I'm not even the mc 😂
who to trust 😭 if his mom says he has no uncle, imma be in shambles 😂
To:tanktrilby
Thanks for giving this a read, glad things read well. Hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters!
Jul 17, 2022
Really like this start. Good introduction of the world, her situation, and a hook at the end of the chapter. Looking forward to reading more of this. Keep it up! (ps check my entry if you get a chance!)
To:snek
welcome aboard!
Jul 16, 2022
To:Deleted User
the wingman squad is very insistent on Uyeno 😂
Jul 14, 2022
Some serious stuff happening in the outside world 😭 crazy that people can go full virtual that interaction between him and his mom is something I know all too well 😂
That rush to school is something I relate to as having done lol 😆 excited to see where this goes, keep it up! (ps check out my entry if you have a chance!)
Haha loved the energy from this chapter. Some of the writing could be polished a bit more, but I assume you're not a native english speaker? Either way keep it up!
Jul 12, 2022
Really interesting concept, let’s see where this goes…
"... since his fluke victory last year" 😆 Man this was such a fun read. Has this polish yet simplicity to it, I never once was bored throughout the chapter. Who's this Pluton person 🤔? You've got another reader! Excited to read more. (ps check out my entry if you get a chance!)
Rip the father 😭 This has a very unique premise compared to the rest of the stuff on this site interested to see how this goes! have a feeling this'll be a nice wholesome read 😊
To:Arashi Sensei
(ps if you get a chance checkout my entry!)
Solid start. There is so much potential that the world building alone is enough to hook me. Great setup with the factions and places for the future chapters. Gives me akame ga kill vibes. Excited to see where this goes, I've added this to my library. Keep it up!