Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A bored novel writer and reader
Sep 04, 2021
To:BunicuMarin
Thanks, check mine too!
As another dude says, this is so fluent! Keep up the work!
Never too late! I'm willing to read more of this-
Good job, “Now, Sara-chan, if you’re insinuating that I used reverse psychology on Sora and Yukki to give them both stomach aches, forcing Asato-san and me to get medicine and our wives to take care of them. Leaving just you and Tobias to see the Comet of New Love alone after knowing about the associated legends… Then I’d say you should go to bed. The altitude has clearly gotten to you.” he says with a wink. I hear him pouring water over the fire as I climb into my tent and go to sleep." Best line ever btw.
Not a bad start!
Sep 03, 2021
Nice novel. Pretty cool start. check mine ☺️
Sep 02, 2021
To:Battlebee
Thanks <3
What some hard and inspiring themes you are using. I'm proud to see that there are people like you in this community. Amazing work.
To:flameball918
Yeah I understand what you mean. The second chapter was the first chapter my friend did, so it has a lot of flaws. But he improves in the next chapters. Thanks for reading.
Sep 01, 2021
YOOOOOO I wasn't expecting this beginning. OMG I love it, keep up the good work
I personally find interesting about the characters names. Have you been inspired by them by anime/books?
To:Deleted User
Thanks TokyoFox. And btw yeah, I'm already reading it!
Thanks a lot. I've really thought about how the characters would have used them and this was the best idea that came in my mind. I'm willing to continue reading your novel too, thx again. Hope you read more <3
To:Er sigano monkey
I'm glad you like it!
I'm not really fond of the Isekai genre, but u managed to deliver a funny story. Nice. Check my novel too.