Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
existing! (exhausted)
Sep 10, 2022
To:fourpool
thank you SO much for all your helpful comments and kind words, and for taking the time to read this through! ♥️
Sep 08, 2022
To:Kya Hon
👁️👁️👀👁️👁️👀 indeed there is something building up.......or is there? jahfkdjas it may not be as much of a payoff as it seems, but I'm glad to hear that! 👀
thank you SO much oh my goodness! this is one of my fave chapters as well I'm really glad you could tell he was his own protag that definitely shaped the suddenness of his introduction early on. I'm really glad to hear that aaaahhh thank you!!
Hahaha yes I feel that! It definitely would've been fun to sprinkle in some romcom aspects heheheh 👀
Sep 04, 2022
To:Siah
THANK YOU so much for reading and for your kind words!!! this is definitely written in a "first arc set-up" kind of way so I do intend to write more for these characters if I find the time! Thank you very much 😭💕
Sep 02, 2022
To:VERSON
I'm so glad to hear that! 😊 thank you so much for the story and the memorable characters!!!
and yes of course, you are more than welcome to! 👍
Sep 01, 2022
hopefully HF will let me post a sketch links akhfkjdas here is some rough sketches of your cast :D https://i.imgur.com/dmrHLbS.jpeg
Aug 31, 2022
thank you so much!!! I'm a huge sucker for full circle-type endings so I'm glad it was enjoyable~ thank YOU for taking the time to read through it to the end and for leaving such lovely comments! ^^
To:Dracors
Thank you so much for going on this journey with this novel of mine! Your comments always put a smile on my face, so I really appreciate you taking the time to leave these lovely messages! ❤️
afhdkasj I'm so glad you like them!! 😂 and yes those two have the weirdest dynamic poor Shun hahaha 🙏
HAHAHA yes Shun is just so numb to everything he's totally chill with it all now 😂😂
OF COURSE he had EVERYTHING planned out from the beginning, truly a reckless but brilliant mastermind! and omg, he has a penpal...! and it's your MC from your contest novel from last year 👀👀👀 the multiverse is REAL I wonder where it will lead...! thank you for the story! It was definitely a wild and fun ride :D
very fitting fates for each of them indeed! and LOL Leon is like yeah I guess I didn't have to go this far but it was fun so it's all good 😂😂
it IS the perfect time for a super sentai team!!! hahaha and GOOD it should be a struggle to choose 😔 and indeed, it's a pretty good time to start collecting more supernatural folks like pokemon....!
Aug 30, 2022
Thank you so much for reading! That means a lot to me, I really appreciate the support! Hope your story writing is going well :D