Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A bored engineer who wanted to write a little bit as a hobby with the dream of giving up on being an engineer.
Jan 28, 2023
To:Koyomi
But... It does? 😳
Some people only want to see the chaos, just saying...
Stop overthinking and go do something stupid already!
Called it.
Umi - lifeguard, psychologist, tanned older lady. Talk about over-competent, ay?
She should turn back and go home for a bit, or probably find some proper therapy for now... Gal's going crazy.
As a great sage once said: "Oh yeah, it's all coming together."
Jan 27, 2023
To:muishiki
She better not use it too much though, or the only remaining plan will end up being the potential sugar mommy next door... 😋
To:Elukard
I know, I know, I just thought the orc was already done with him. And I still feel sus vibes from his conversation, so I don't think he's a good guy (for now at least). I may be wrong, but that's for the next chapters.
No, no, it's fair. The logic fits and all, it's just a dull read until then which may be a huge problem for a lot of people, which in turn may make them give up on reading (I'm stubborn so I can keep going through a lot, but I'm somewhat of an abnormality, especially when the matter is a webnovel).
Wow, that was fast. I was sure this lad was dead in the last chapter... Well, now things are smoother for sure, not that I believe that this one will stay alive for long considering that he sounds scummy and all. Much easier to read either way.
Sorry for being annoying, but I hope that more characters will appear soon. See this one girl monologuing her way from a gory scene to another is getting a little boring by now. I know its necessary to explain her situation and powers, but it's taking too long for my bird brain.
Jan 23, 2023
It's likely just a me thing, but having a character monologue the whole explanation of what's happening and what she's thinking instead of using the third-person narrator feels so weird... Anyway, it's buff Suzuka time.
Now we're properly starting.
Sometimes you forget to use 'the' before describing something, like, 'Beast did this. Beast did that. Warewolf did that other that...', and it makes things very weird. Go take a look at that later.
Either way, I'm impressed the morons managed to take this thing down. Well played. The kid will probably kill you both in a moment, but that's that.
Jan 21, 2023
The last three paragraphs. They kinda make sense when you go through them a little, but I think it could be cleaned up a little. For one, describing how Suzuka feels during each action makes the thing a little too clumped (not sure if it's the right word), and some bits end a little ambiguous. Like, when you say he turned and send the girl flying, the first image I get is the wolf throwing her away and not it swinging her like a bat. There are also a few minor errors like 'sward' instead of 'sword'.