Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 25, 2026
To:Moon
I know! it’s one of my favorite moments in the whole story. and poor Yuki has hated himself for most of his life.
yep!
May 24, 2026
To:Mara
also, new song coming up next chapter!
“Shit. Oops.” These are the hallowed words of Sayane, Songstress Supreme. First year of the music’s return. Era of Rebirth. - Saxum The Stoic’s Notes On The Journey Of Sayane
moonemojimoonemojimoonemoji
canyoufeelthefiregrowing?
itwasntsupposedtobelikethis
italwaysonlyevergetsworse canyoufeelthefiregrowing?
poor poor Yuki.
Taki and Emi are delightful characters! I really enjoyed the surprises of mixing him in and showing that some people can legitimately grow and change.
old habits…
May 23, 2026
ok diving in, but right off the bat, excellent opening sentence!
I really love her as a character!
yep! I was really happy finally getting them back together.
To:Saika
thank you so much for reading! and I commend you for returning. I know it’s a brutal, intense story but I cherish all of the engagements. and THANK YOU for your beautiful review! I’m glad that Sayane and Masaru felt like real people. I view all of my stories as character driven first and foremost so I’m glad I achieved that even in horror. and YES please check out songstress! it’s my pride and joy and spoiler, yes that Sayane does get a happy ending. it’s still a pretty intense journey but even if you stop at Part I’s ending from my original isekai finalist entry, you will have a beautiful story! I’m continuing it now in Part II, and it is going to be a trilogy. thank you again. I truly appreciate it and will be hopping in to your story shortly.