Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 31, 2026
To:Mara
moon give me a few weeks to at least get to the first mass death event chapter!
Mara no save yourself! for what it’s worth, in the original version I had a reader make it like 30 chapters in then just at one point commented “well that is incredibly depressing” and dropped lol.
May 30, 2026
To:ennodaye
get ready! next chapter is even more intense lol. but it settles down for a little bit after that.
May 28, 2026
our poor girl has to hit rock bottom first, then pick herself up. get ready for an intense and emotional journey!
May 26, 2026
I’m curious about the family and them not learning sign language. I’m excited to see how you handle the muteness. I had a deaf lead in Star Falls.
officially through the chapter. great stuff. there’s a very haunting melancholy to how I’m viewing the imagery in my mind. good start.
To:Moon
Miu would be proud.
I agree. Lolo tf are you doing here?
To:Prufrock
post
awesome!
thank you for the read, Moon! I hope you enjoyed the journey, even if it’s not a very enjoyable story. poor Miu and Yuki go through a lot, but still hold on to the decency of humanity till the very end. I love Taki as a character. he shows that some people can change. not everyone. but some can. I loved writing this story and creating art for it, and am very proud of it. so I cherish every read and engagement! thank you again, and here’s to our two beautiful children. hopefully they’re comfy and resting somewhere warm, far away from Sapporo’s snow.
our beautiful kids. it wasn’t supposed to be like this.
“Violence is usually the answer.” - Miu, Yuki, and Prufrock
yep! this whole story is partially just me thinking about how these tech companies have tried so hard to remove actual human connection from things. be it the metaverse a few years ago, AI now, and even most of social media, it’s like we’ve been sold a world without real touch or interaction. so the “Your Touch Or Oblivion” in the title is about Miu and Yuki trying to get back to one another but it’s also me saying we’re getting closer and closer to a point where we’ll have to choose between a world where we are connected or everything is digital and fake.
May 25, 2026
that’s fair I should go back and clarify now that I can edit. I imagined that when he took over all the other GAKI it actually helped stabilize him a little, so he had a little more clarity right here at the end.