Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 09, 2026
To:Goosey
aghhhhhh gotcha. clever! I like it. apologies then. great stuff. will start sketching asap.
Small typo- she’s introduced as “Lyrah” instead of all the others being Lyriah.
I like the idea of her being “Lust” and not passion or love, so she turns their connection empty over time. I honestly don’t think this is dq levels. it’s pretty in line with my Songstress chapter. great work! you do a good job of describing the sensation and emotion. I’ll start sketching some ideas!
Aug 07, 2026
Joking aside though, great prose. Erotic and intimate, but more focused on the emotion and passion vs the simple description of the act. It’s nicely detailed with a good character development very quickly. Excited to see where it goes. Now let those beast men use their tongues…
I mean technically they could also let the future bride in on the secret. Maybe she gets a threesome out of it or maybe she gets to watch some BL action play out. I feel like a lot of women would be happy with that arrangement.
Interesting shift to the butler’s perspective. I feel like he knows more than he’s letting the duke know.
I love a good callout to panting and or heavy moaning from during the act.
Aug 06, 2026
To:Mara
not yet! what’s coming up isn’t Deflowered haha. I wanted Sayane and Azag to at least get to have one normal “love scene”. but get ready for Deflowered Pt II when it does arrive. gonna get weird!
Aug 05, 2026
To:ennodaye
ohhhhhh they will. others might be in that “room” but they will eventually get… something.
Aug 04, 2026
To:Terrycat
and from a songstress to a slaughterer. this story will definitely be most influenced by those two other stories.
why not Terry? embrace the liberation of dq.
To:AdventFalls
hell yeah. we shall shake the heavens together!
To:lolitroy
I have catfished you. prepare for a puritanical story where nothing troublesome happens. (orgy is first chapter)
To:TheLeanna_M
I had to in honor of fantasy tropes.
To:kazesenken
that was the “Unbroken” chapter in Revolutionary Songstress lol.